This website is owned and operated by Mr. Davis Clothing Company, hereafter, “Mr. Davis”.
- Your Information:
- We do not email that often and will never sell or rent your email address to any third party. This means you will never receive offers from another company from the email address you provide to Mr. Davis.
- We do use your email address and cookies to show you targeted display ads to you based on matching it to what Facebook and Google have on file or when they recognize you.
- If you want to opt out of this on Google for Mr. Davis and all other advertisers, you can go to https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated while logged in to modify your settings. You can opt out of personalized targeting there.
- If you want to opt out of this for Facebook go to https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen and click on the “Advertisers you’ve interacted with” section. There you can remove any advertiser’s ability to market to you. If you’re anything like us, you won’t believe how many people have your email address.
- We eliminated the use of passwords entirely to make your data more secure. You can only access your account with a special email link or a temporary one time code and we never require a password for you to make a purchase.
- Our Vendors
- We only buy ads from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Reddit and Pinterest to limit the code we place on our site.
- We use a tool called Woopra to understand user behavior on our site and to identify bugs and where people get hung up while trying to check out. It is not used for ads.
- We use a widget called Chatlio for our online chat and customer support. Email is not required for use.
- Our site is built on WordPress and our own custom checkout experience.
- We use Google Analytics to improve site performance and user experience. You can opt out of GA here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA THE WEBSITE
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) from the Mr. Davis website when you choose to provide it to us via an information request form or contact us email. PII is any information that can be used to identify or locate a particular person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, name, postal address, telephone number or email address. For example, you may choose to send us PII about yourself in an email or by completing an online form on a Mr. Davis website. We use this information only to contact you to respond to your inquiry. Once collected, we will store your PII for a reasonable time for record-keeping purposes and potentially to customize the promotions we send you about new Mr. Davis products and srvices.
Mr. Davis collects PII on our websites when you create an Account and thereby become and Account Holder. Account Holder information collected includes PII necessary to conduct business including, but not limited to, account holder name, phone number, email address, payment information. Payments made to and/or from Mr. Davis require the provision of and specified collection of additional PII, which may include, but is not limited to, bank account information and credit card numbers. Phone, facsimile, email and/or cell numbers may be used to contact Account Holders as needed. All Account Holder information collected is maintained in a password-protected environment where your passwords are not accessible to any Mr. Davis employee as they are stored via one-way encryption.
We also collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) via Mr. Davis websites and our various Technology Platforms. Non-PII cannot be used to contact any single person or entity and may include, but is not limited to, IP address, content viewed, ad interaction, interaction with other advertiser websites, browser type, Internet Service Provider, the time/date of your visit to the website, your computer’s operating system (e.g., Windows XP), search terms used and other click and browsing behavior. Mr. Davis uses this information for internal purposes such as to administer our websites, improve and customize our websites, and to understand and analyze how our websites are being used for marketing purposes. See Information Collection and Use for more details.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
You are always free to decline cookies. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, erase cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. For more information about cookies and web beacons, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/.
PUBLIC FORUMS / COMMENTS / REVIEWS
Mr. Davis websites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, blogs commentary and/or news groups available to users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your PII through these channels.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES