Everything you ever wanted in a tee shirt.
We took the fit you love from our traditional cut men’s undershirt and wove it into a newer, hardier fabric that is soft and stretchy like our undershirts, but wears more like your favorite tee.
- Unmatched softness – just like our undershirts
- Thermally conductive to regulate body temp in any climate
- Extremely durable construction
- Perfect amount of stretch
- Versatile – luxurious enough to wear on a date and comfortable enough for weekend lounging.
- Better fabric than our competitors at a lower price
The Tee You'll Give to Your Kids
It’s built that well. Try one today or stock up and save.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven’t answered your questions here, hit our chat icon or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tee is cut to fit pretty close to our traditional undershirt. It’s not so big that you are swimming in it, but it’s not restrictive. If you prefer a tighter fit, you can size down
For our everyday tee, we went with a combination that’s 47.5% modal, 47.5 bamboo viscose and 5% stretch, with a slightly heavier weight than our undershirts. This combination retains its shape and color extremely well and will hold up rigorous wear.
Our official advice is to wash on cold and dry cool or hang dry. In reality we wash and dry on warm and the shirts don’t suffer much for it. They will wear a bit more and shrink a bit when you treat them poorly, so keep that in mind.
We ship to more or less the whole world. Our full country list is on our cart page. Just select the drop down and hopefully we’ll be shipping you something soon!
Mr. Davis allows free returns and exchanges for unused, unworn and unwashed merchandise within 100 days of purchase (US customers only). To initiate a return or an exchange, visit our return policy page. Here’s the process to return an item:
- Before you return your item, you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain approval for the return. If you send us a shirt without an RA#, we will not be able to process your return.
- Upon approving your return, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label including the RA#.
- You must ship your return to us within 5 days of receiving your label or we may not be able to process your return.
- Once we receive your item, we’ll process your return and refund your card for your purchase price.
If you have issues with sizing or selection we provide FREE shipping both ways on exchanges (US only) of your Mr. Davis to get you in the right product. We use the same process we do for returns. We cannot exchange international orders at this time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make special payment arrangements.
Mr. Davis is all about optimizing our cost structure to deliver value to you, and one of the best ways we can do that is by being able to predict future orders. When you become a Mr. Davis VIP Member, you’ll be set up to automatically receive your products on a fixed interval. This allows us to better estimate how much product we need to make ahead of time, which means we can save money. We pass that savings on to you in the form of a big discount.
As long as you maintain active VIP membership (and you can skip shipments as often as you’d like), you’ll be locked into your original pricing, even if prices go up in the future.
Absolutely. We’ve made the program really easy to tune to your personal needs. A week or so before we ship any membership shirts to you, we’ll send you an email to let you know they’re on their way. If you’re not ready, just click the SNOOZE button in the email and we’ll delay your shipment by two months. You can snooze as often as you like. You can also pause or cancel your VIP Memberships at any time by going to mrdavis.com/account