The Tailored Cut
Designed to follow contours of your body without being compressive.
Cut in at the waist and back out at the hips for comfort.
Fits close but not too snug.
Detailed Size Guide
The Traditional Cut
Designed to fit like a classic tee – the one you don’t want to take off.
Zero taper for a roomier, but not bulky fit.
Doubles as a lounge or sleep shirt for men or women.
See why we have 98% satisfaction. It's time to change your undershirt.
Free returns and exchanges. Satisfaction guaranteed.
With Mr. Davis, No One Can See Your Undershirt.
With a White Undershirt
A white undershirt makes the fabric of light dress shirts brighter, causing your sleeves and neck line to show through.
Images taken in identical conditions with no manipulation.
With a Mr. Davis Tone Undershirt
Mr. Davis Tone Undershirts blend in with a broad range of skin tones to hide under your dress shirts. No wonder some people call Mr. Davis the Invisible Undershirt.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven’t answered your questions here, hit our chat icon or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have two cuts. Here are the key details:
- Our Traditional Cut fits more like a traditional t-shirt. The Tailored cut is for people who prefer a more athletic cut, or who are lean through the waist.
- On both cuts, the sleeves are shorter than a polo sleeve and allow for unrestricted movement.
- On both cuts our V is a little deeper than a standard V neck. Our aim is for our shirts to hide, so we think it’s a feature, not a bug. If you like a shallower V, we suggest you err on the small side when you pick your size.
- If you prefer a more snug fit, and you are on the borderline of our size chart, you may want to size down.
Mr. Davis undershirts are designed to be comfortable, no matter your body type.
Because it’s great stuff. Technically, it’s one of the softest fabrics in the world. Combined with spandex, it stretches to make you feel like you’re not wearing an undershirt. Lastly, it has a lot of the characteristics of advanced technical fabrics in that it wears cooler than cotton and wicks moisture off your body to make you feel comfortable. For sustainability, we believe bamboo is a better product than cotton. Unlike cotton, which requires massive amounts of water to grow, bamboo requires almost no irrigation. And while there is some physical and chemical processing required to weave bamboo into cloth, it grows so fast that it’s sustainable. We think it’s a responsible environmental choice.
Our official advice is to wash on cold and dry cool or hang dry. In reality we wash and dry on warm and the shirts don’t suffer much for it. They will wear a bit more and shrink a bit when you treat them poorly, so keep that in mind.
We ship to more or less the whole world. Our full country list is on our cart page. Just select the drop down and hopefully we’ll be shipping you something soon!
Mr. Davis allows free returns and exchanges for unused, unworn and unwashed merchandise within 100 days of purchase (US customers only). To initiate a return or an exchange, visit our return policy page. Here’s the process to return an item:
- Before you return your item, you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain approval for the return. If you send us a shirt without an RA#, we will not be able to process your return.
- Upon approving your return, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label including the RA#.
- You must ship your return to us within 5 days of receiving your label or we may not be able to process your return.
- Once we receive your item, we’ll process your return and refund your card for your purchase price.
If you have issues with sizing or selection we provide FREE shipping both ways on exchanges (US only) of your Mr. Davis to get you in the right product. We use the same process we do for returns. We cannot exchange international orders at this time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make special payment arrangements.
Mr. Davis is all about optimizing our cost structure to deliver value to you, and one of the best ways we can do that is by being able to predict future orders. When you become a Mr. Davis VIP Member, you’ll be set up to automatically receive your products on a fixed interval. This allows us to better estimate how much product we need to make ahead of time, which means we can save money. We pass that savings on to you in the form of a big discount.
As long as you maintain active VIP membership (and you can skip shipments as often as you’d like), you’ll be locked into your original pricing, even if prices go up in the future.
Absolutely. We’ve made the program really easy to tune to your personal needs. A week or so before we ship any membership shirts to you, we’ll send you an email to let you know they’re on their way. If you’re not ready, just click the SNOOZE button in the email and we’ll delay your shipment by two months. You can snooze as often as you like. You can also pause or cancel your VIP Memberships at any time by going to mrdavis.com/account