Get the Most Versatile Weekender Ever.
Normally $159. Save $70 for a limited time by buying today. Free Returns. Lifetime Warranty.
Free Shipping on all US orders $59+
Free Priority on $99+
All the features you need, none of the baggage.
Sometimes you just want to go somewhere...
Premium Materials: 840D water resistant ballistic nylon. Waterproof zippers throughout. 5-bar nylon seat belt handles and straps.
Versatile Capacity: Both big AND small, the Weekender expands or contracts as you need it. Roll down for a small carry-all or go big to haul a day at the beach.
Water Resistant Lining: Wet bathing suits? No problem. 6 pack of beer? Even better. Produce from a farmer’s market? That works. Sweaty gym clothes? We got you covered.
And sometimes you just need to carry weird stuff.
Built for Laptops: Integrated laptop sleeve with sealed zippers will keep your laptop safe and dry.
Built to Last: Built from tough 840d Ballistic Nylon with PVC backing and 5 bar seatbelt webbing, you’ll be giving this bag to one of your kids.
Speed + Comfort: The shoulder straps is built with neoprene padding for comfort. The wide open mouth is easy to pack so you can head out in a hurry.
Just Super Useful: Honestly we don’t know how else to say it. We didn’t plan on making this bag, but we loved the prototype so much we couldn’t help ourselves. We love it and know that you will too.
It's the bag you didn't know you needed. You'll use it almost weekly.
Limited time pricing. Ends soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven't answered your question here, we're quick to answer at email@example.com.
The shell is made of an innovative PVC Backed 840D Ballistic Nylon. It’s tough as nails and is effectively waterproof except in the most hostile of conditions so your stuff will stay dry.
The inside of the bag is coated with PVC to protect against spills and moisture. It will keep out heavy rain but if you submerge it, water will get in. The zippers are sealed to keep water out as well. Roll it tight and seal it for best results.
We recommend you periodically wipe your bag with soap and water to keep it clean. It is not meant to be machined washed as the straps may snag.
- First, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain approval for the return. If you send us a return without an RA#, we will not be able to process it.
- Upon approving your return, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label including the RA#.
- Once we receive your item, we’ll process your return and refund your card for your purchase price.
If you have issues with sizing or selection we provide FREE shipping both ways on exchanges (US only) of your Mr. Davis to get you in the right product. We use the same process we do for returns. We cannot exchange international orders at this time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Email us at email@example.com if you need to make special payment arrangements.
- In Two Sizes: 13″ and 15″. As far as sizing goes, the 13″ easily fits both MacBooks and MacBook Airs, we’ve even squeezed in the new 2016 MacBook Pro into the 13″ sleeve, though we can’t guarantee this will work for all sleeves. The 15″ sleeve accommodates most newer 15″ laptops.
- In-Sleeve Charging: Our double-zippered ingress opens wide enough that you can charge while your laptop is safe in its case.
- TSA Compliant: We comply with TSA specs so you don’t have to remove your laptop from the sleeve to x-ray it.
- Becomes a Bag: Our included d-rings attach to the bag’s strap so you have a perfect small bag while you’re on the road.
It is a big hole of opportunity. You can fill it with whatever gives you joy. It’s plenty big enough for shoes, though we might recommend wrapping them a bit so they don’t dirty the rest of your stuff. If you are looking for more separated compartments, the Continuum is a better choice for you. Honestly though, you might want both.