A super comfortable tee at a crazy low price.
After we made this tee, we got lots of positive feedback about the fabric and overall comfort. But we also kept hearing two things: you wanted a crew neck, not a v neck, and the body length shrunk too much when washed and dried. We’re releasing a new crew version of our every day tee soon, but we’re closing this one out to make room. If you have a longer torso or prefer a longer fit, this shirt may not suit you. But if that’s not the case, and especially if you like a shallow v neck, you’re getting an awesome shirt at a great price.
- Unmatched softness – just like our undershirts
- Thermally conductive to regulate body temp in any climate
- Extremely durable construction
- Perfect amount of stretch
- Versatile – luxurious enough to wear on a date and comfortable enough for weekend lounging.
- Better fabric than our competitors at a lower price
The Tee You'll Give to Your Kids
It’s built that well. Try one today or stock up and save at just $15 / shirt.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we haven’t answered your questions here, hit our chat icon or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tee is cut to fit pretty close to our traditional undershirt. It’s not so big that you are swimming in it, but it’s not restrictive. If you prefer a tighter fit, you can size down. We found that this fabric did shrink more than anticipated over time, so keep this in mind if you are taller or prefer a longer cut.
For our everyday tee, we went with a combination that’s 47.5% modal, 47.5 bamboo viscose and 5% stretch, with a slightly heavier weight than our undershirts. This combination retains its shape and color extremely well and will hold up rigorous wear.
Our official advice is to wash on cold and dry cool or hang dry.They will wear a bit more and shrink a bit when you use too much heat, so keep that in mind.
We ship to more or less the whole world. Our full country list is on our cart page. Just select the drop down and hopefully we’ll be shipping you something soon!
Mr. Davis allows free returns and exchanges for unused, unworn and unwashed merchandise within 100 days of purchase (US customers only). To initiate a return or an exchange, visit our return policy page. Here’s the process to return an item:
- Before you return your item, you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain approval for the return. If you send us a shirt without an RA#, we will not be able to process your return.
- Upon approving your return, we’ll send you a prepaid shipping label including the RA#.
- You must ship your return to us within 5 days of receiving your label or we may not be able to process your return.
- Once we receive your item, we’ll process your return and refund your card for your purchase price.
If you have issues with sizing or selection we provide FREE shipping both ways on exchanges (US only) of your Mr. Davis to get you in the right product. We use the same process we do for returns. We cannot exchange international orders at this time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make special payment arrangements.
About Mr. Davis
We make the stuff you wear every day. And we make it comfortable.
Reward customer loyalty: The more you buy the more you save. We keep prices low all the time so you never feel like you missed a deal.
Work with the best factories: We choose quality and craftsmanship over lower production prices.
Treat our team well: We offer flexible scheduling, pay our warehouse team are at least $17 / hour, and provide a 4% 401(k) match for all employees, even part-timers.
Make things right: We try to limit mistakes, but when something goes wrong, we try to make it right.